Learn how to play Solitaire Smash:
· Join one of our exciting tournaments (For virtual currency or Real Money) and put your Solitaire skills to the test against other users at your skill level.
· From Ace to King, build sequences of the same type of cards in the four foundations- The piles in the top left corner of the board.
· If you uncover an Ace, place it in one of the four foundations.
· Whenever you find the same card type in ascending order, place it over the Ace.
· In the tableau- The seven columns of cards in the game: Tap and drag cards to build a sequence in descending order and alternating colors.
· An empty column in the tableau can only be filled with a king card.
· If you no longer have face-up cards to move, tap the stockpile on the top right corner to see if you can play a card.
· You can only use the first card from the pile. But you can also redraw another card if necessary.
· When you are out of moves, you can undo your moves to try a different play.
· If you cannot find another move, submit your score and take advantage of the bigger time bonus.
· Timing is key. The faster you clear the board, the higher you score, and the bigger bonus you will get!
· The top 3 in the solitaire tournament will win real money or gems.
· Keep playing to win daily rewards and treats!
· Enjoy our unique and special events, missions, and challenges.